Saturday, April 23, 2011

It is a guide Cityville really that important?

It is a guide Cityville really that important?


all guide
I love the game of social networking. Farmville, and World Cafe Frontierville me all tend to fixate on the computer screen for hours a day. Although nothing can be compared even to the game that made me so addicted it just wasn't enough time during the day. That game is Cityville, first game to have 3D buildings and characters made Zyngas. Cityville is so funny that I could not even stop playing the game while at work! Although even after all this gameplay I was struggling to progress very fast and could not compete with many of my neighbors.
Many people I've seen have been making through the highest levels in a short time while I was taking twice as long to level up and I was half their level. I wanted to find out what could be done differently so I messaged one of the top players and asked his secret. He was happy to help and said it was in the same position as me less than a week before. He bought anonline called Domination Cityville guide written by a guru by the name of Jason Cityville Stonewall. According to him, was able to double its level in a few days and pass all its neighbors, following easy to follow tips and secrets. I decided it was worth it to buy a copy and I was surprised to see the level of detail and information provided in the guide.
You would be amazed at the way that you can easily ruin a virtual city, but I think your city could be a complete disaster and you may not even realize it. I was only at 19 when I bought the drive after playing continuously for almost 2 weeks. Now, after buying the guide and rapidly changing city and following my guides contour levels are 36 cinemas and skyscrapers with more and more goods and coins, then I know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment